5 Practical Luxury™ design picks for Spring
One of the most significant milestones in our company’s success was the opening of our studio and luxury boutique two years ago, located in the heart of downtown Larkspur. We showcase a curated selection of home furnishings, lighting, accessories and unique gifts for the design-minded. We are excited to announce another milestone - our blog!
We understand the value of unprecedented luxury items that are enveloped in our designs. Our homes feature quality materials, timeless elements, and exquisitely rendered details that transition from room to room. But where does one start? We are making it simple by sharing our five must-haves to maximizing style without sacrificing comfort.
1. Dream on William Sonoma Home’s Signature Linen Bedding. Sewn from fine linen loomed of 100% Belgian flax, this luxurious bedding has an ultrasmooth hand that will only soften over time.
2. Designed by Jay Jeffers, Arteriors, George Sofa Muslin Eco Charcoal’s wood frame is reminiscent of extending tree branches. For Practical Luxury™ in your living room upholster it in a resilient outdoor grade chenille or velvet. It will be impervious to children, animals and red wine.
3. Chic, über practical, we love the William Sonoma Home’s Ashbury Dining Side Chair upholstered in mohair. Crafted in the USA, it still beats the price of custom all day long.
4. The perfect cheese platter: variety of textures and flavors, completes with cheeses, meats, crackers, dates, and olives for alfresco dining. Serve on Roost Portoro Black and Majorca White marble serving boards. Find them at Paulina Oldenbrook Home & Design.
5. William Sonoma Home Napkins, select either linen or cotton, solid or patterned, these dinner napkins make every meal special!